We have ALL been affected by the flood, and there are community resources for all of us to utilize. Following is a list of some you may appreciate. Volunteers WANT to serve us, but the word has not yet dispersed as well as they would like. (I am volunteering acupuncture through Rising Tide.)
Please forward this information to all of your contacts!
And obtain some stress relief soon at no charge! Be as well as possible!
Rising Tide Healing Clinic / 1360 Sumac / free acupuncture, bodywork, etc. for everyone: https://www.facebook.com/groups/353143471486523/
Fridays 10-2, Saturdays 2-6, Sundays 11-3. (This is the group I currently volunteer for.)
Boulder Flood Relief / all sorts of resources for those in need and those who wish to volunteer: http://boulderfloodrelief.org/
Healing After the Flood / various health care modalities, free and discounted: https://www.facebook.com/groups/healingaftertheflood/
- Free energy healing sessions at My Rolfing, 1629 Canyon Blvd., Suite 5, Boulder: myrolfing.com
- Free ear treatments at Niwot Acupuncture Spot, 7105 La Vista Place, Suite 100, Niwot; 303-579-6676.
- Donation-based for most treatments (includes massage, reflexology, Reike) at Luna Sol Healing Arts in Lafayette; 720-244-2023, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Free Song Remedies healing with voice and sound, at Naropa University and in Lafayette; email@example.com, 720-236-7715.
- Energetic grounding, clearing and reintegration of the spirit and body for people experiencing loss, grief and shock, at Whole Being Explorations, 100 Arapahoe Ave., Building 1, Suite 2D, Boulder; 303-545-5562, firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Healing After The Flood group has also set up a temporary clinic in the Wesley Chapel, 1290 Folsom St. in Boulder, which will be staffed Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. with therapists and healers to offer free services for anyone on a walk-in basis. The HAF Free Clinic will run through Oct. 11, probably longer, depending on demand, Zubulake says.
Acupuncturists Without Borders / Twin Peaks Mall and possibly elsewhere / free ear acupuncture for stress relief: https://www.facebook.com/acuwithoutborders
Potentially every day from 10a – 6p at Twin Peaks. Check facebook for further information.